Sunday, May 2, 2010

Motif #7

I just finished tatting this Small Medallion #35 from Tatting with Anne Orr. I wanted something small and sweet to try out Yarnplayer's Corsage size 40. I love it. Of course, the picture doesn't do it justice, but it's sweet. My biggest problem was that I have only tatted with size 3(briefly) and size 10(regularly), so size 40 is a huge change for me. I love the colors and can't wait to figure out what to do next with it. Also, I have already decided what I am tatting with the Nectarine, and hopefully I will have it done soon. Have a great day all! :)

1 comment:

Krystle said...

Over time you'll find yourself migrating to smaller threads I'll bet. I used to use 20 almost exclusively, but I'm drawn to 40 more and more. 10 feels like tatting with a jump rope nowadays :-)