Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Scrunchie in use & Checking collar trim

You can't tell from the picture, but I have very thick hair and I wanted something that will be seen even if I just wear a loose pony tail and I think this will do very nicely! Although, today, you are seeing just a glimpse of my hair-it's waist length and today it's braided to try and keep a bit cool. I love that you can see the pattern and the color so well(I had my daughter help my put it in and take the picture).

I wanted to see how much of the collar trim is done by putting up to the shirt collar edge. It's over half way and I am excited! My daughter suggests that I just do the front since you don't usually see the back collar with all the hair I have and I like that suggestion. I will post it when it's complete and sewn on(hopefully within 2 weeks!). :)


No comments: