Thursday, October 13, 2011

2011: 25 Motif Challenge- Motif #21

I have been busy tatting, but life interrupts more than I care for.
This first project is a Christmas present for my mother-in-law. It's from Elegant Tatting Patterns by Janet Carroll. The pattern is Grandmother's lace tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Rainbow Taffy.



The next projects are ornaments. I tried to get these done for a sale for my mother-in-law, but I didn't get them to her, so the one in front goes to a friend who would like 6 of them for his Christmas tree. And the other...who knows?.


Also, we took a "road trip" last weekend and I added 5 more motifs to the tablecloth, and we have a couple more "road trips" in the plans and I hope to have more added each trip. :)

4 comments:

Julie Romero said...

Your hankie is gorgeous and I love the Christmas balls as well :-) Thank you for sharing them!!!

** jess! ** said...

I love Rainbow taffy, it's so pretty, it looks very nice as an edging too! :o)
I like your ornaments too, very pretty :o)

Fox said...

What a fantastic edging on the hankie! Lovely work!
Fox : )

Suztats said...

Beautiful hanky edging! Nicely done.