Thursday, December 22, 2011

I have a lot of learning to do yet!!!

I saw these very cute SSSR Angels from Anne Bruvold on several blogs and just recently on Tatting Fool's blog here: http://tattingfool.blogspot.com/ .
After reading that she had tatted the angel using regular split rings I thought I would try(I did). Hers are beautiful and mine is sad!! Oh well, I will have to try again later.
I am pretty sure I got the skirt part right, but I haven't really worked with SCMRs yet and I think that is where I messed up, but I can see the wing. :D

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!!! :)
Thanks for all your wonderful comments and encouragement throughout this year!! :)

2 comments:

Ladytats said...

well, I see some nicely shaped rings and the wing looks good, so there is that going for you. this can be a bit confusing I remember having to read the pattern more then once to get it right.
SCMR, are simply a chain joined to itself to look like a ring.
one more try and you should have it.
they are pretty angels

Fox said...

You are almost there! Ladytats is right.


GK, Have a very Happy New Year and all the best in 2012 to you and your family.

Thank you for all the wonderful comments you have left on tat-ology. I sure appreciate your ongoing supportive and very kind words!
Fox : )