Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Snowflake blizzard!!!

Working hard to get my request for 13 snowflakes done!!!  Here are the ones I believe she will like the most!!  :)
In this top picture are (top left) 
Minta Pattern from:
tatted in Lizbeth size 10 Snow White.
(top right) Cloverleaf Snowflake from the book 
Tatted Snowflakes by Vida Sunderman tatted in size 3 white with glitter.
(middle left) Flower Snowflake from the same book as above.  Tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Angel's Love.
Tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Angel's Love.
(bottom) is Layered Tatted Snowflake from: 
Tatted in size 20 Lizbeth Blue Ice.
 In this middle picture are 8 Lavender & Lace inspired # 3 snowflakes of mine.  
They are tatted in Lizbeth size 20 Christmas Delight, and Blue Ice.   
In this last picture are many snowflakes that either were too small for the request, or they had mistakes in them.  The top 2 are Lavender & Lace inspired #3 snowflakes.
Second row is:
tatted in size 20 Lizbeth Blue Ice, and
Minta Pattern(same as in top picture) tatted in size 20 Christmas Delight.
Third row is:
Minaret Snowflake from the book Tatted Snowflakes by Vida Sunderman  
tatted in size 20 Lizbeth Blue Ice, and
tatted in size 20 Lizbeth Blue Ice.
Fouth row is:
Snowflake # 2 without the doodad from:
tatted in size 20 Lizbeth Christmas Delight, and
Merry Christmas Snowflake from:
tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Angel's Love.
And on the bottom is one that I found on the internet somewhere and printed it.  It's not even a full pattern because there is a ring in the center which the pattern doesn't tell about, but I thought after tatting the outer edge(which the pattern does tell about) that it might fit on one of my "doodads" and it did perfectly.  Most interesting part is that it actually mimics the snowflake in the center perfectly!!!  It's tatted in size 20 Lizbeth Blue Ice.  :)
**Sorry the pictures aren't really great and you can't see the color well at all.**

13 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That's a blizzard a girl could love!

Lelia said...

How awesome!!! beautiful snowflakes - beautifully tatted. And, thx for adding the links, too.

I need to get my 'books' and 'patterns' out, too. I'm so far behind.

L

God's Kid said...

Thanks Diane!!! Your blizzard is really impressive too!! :)
Thank you Lelia!!! You are welcome for the links!! I really try to share them so that others can tat them too.
Hope you get caught up without too much trouble!!! :)

Michelle said...

Now this kind of blizzard is a good one! (I live in Minnesota where shovel is a four-letter word)

Fox said...

Amazing!

So many and all beautifully tatted. You have been busy, Sue!

Thank you for all that typing! I am impressed! The links are a bonus and very useful. : ))
Fox

God's Kid said...

Michelle, glad you like this blizzard!! :) I am from Michigan and understand, but I actually love the snow because to me it's just not winter without snow and last year was severely lacking(which made tons of people here happy, but I missed it). :)
Thanks Fox!!! No problem with the typing. It was actually quicker than the tatting. :)

Orsi said...

Beautiful snowflakes! I love the best the white ones!
But the others are also close to my heart, because our National flag's colors are red, white, green:)))

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful blizzard of snowflakes, lovely show of different designs.
Margaret

Bree at "Bree's Way" said...

So busy Sue! And so beautiful! That is a lot of tatting, lol, I know she will like them all!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Orsi, Margaret, and Bree!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

You've been busy! Looking good. Thanks for all the links. I may use some of them one of these days!

God's Kid said...

Just a bit busy Jane. :)
You are welcome for the links and I hope they help! :)

Dr. Prabhjyot Saini said...

Lovely snowflake just in time for the Holidays!