Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Continued tatting

I am so glad to have snow!!!!!  It has kept me from having to go out and to do other things, allowing me to stay inside and get some tatting done.
Still working on the doily(now doilies) that I was telling you about.  I am hoping to get it finished by next weekend(third time I have said this).  I am real thankful for the progress made!!!  Snow and frigid temps with windchills from -5 to -20 are keeping others from asking me to go out.  :)
Love how the thread sticks to the new microfiber mat making it like blocking.  :)

5 comments:

Dr. Prabhjyot Saini said...

I love your doily.

Fox said...

This is so pretty...
Fox : )

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your doilies are gorgeous!

Snow?! I have nothing but dead grass here. I could use a little of the white stuff!

God's Kid said...

Thank you all!! :)
Yes, Diane, snow and plenty of it so far in 2 days. It's about time-yet, I sure wish it had come for Christmas.

Melissa said...

So pretty! I always think it's so neat now the simple patterns are some of the prettiest!