Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Ok, I am willing to show this now. :)

Following everyone else's impressive and beautiful tatting of this doily, I just had to try!!!  :)
This is Renulek's Spring Doily.  The Pattern starts here: 
I have the first 3 rounds done here.  Getting ready to start the fourth.
The center is size 40 Lizbeth Pineapple Parfait, and the outer round is size 40 Lizbeth Orange Crush.
***Repeated mistake note!  I messed up and didn't join the center rings on the third round, but it's ok.  :)

10 comments:

Marty said...

Yummm, it looks good enough to eat! You're right about those center rings, they look fine. That round certainly isn't going anywhere, so it doesn't really need those picots anchored.

God's Kid said...

Thanks Marty!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

I love those two colors and this is lookin good!

rainbows and raindrops said...

Lovely lovely doily in great colours.

Julie Romero said...

Such pretty colors! It looks beautiful!!!

God's Kid said...

Thank you all!!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

I also thought it good enough to eat! Very pretty and fresh.

Margarets designer cards said...

Looks lovely and is going to be a very pretty doily when finished
Margaret

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Those colors look great together! I can't see the mistake, and it lies flat. What more could you ask for? :-)

God's Kid said...

Thank you so much everyone!! :)