Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Yes, I have been tatting.....somewhat.

With little bits of time to tat I have gotten back to my 2014 Renulek's Spring Doily.
This round is finally getting close to the finish line and then only one more round.
I have worked on the 4 dangles I need and got one done so I have 3 more to go, and then several crosses(I am guessing 7-10) still needed, but no time line on those.  And hopefully time to work on stuff for me, but who knows when that will be.  :)
Great tatting out there everyone!!!  Have a happy tatting day!!  :)

9 comments:

muskaan said...

I keep saying it, but never hurts to repeat - the colours are just so citrusy & fresh :-)
Glad you are getting time to tat ... one knot at a time & suddenly Voila!

Michelle said...

Love these colors!!!

Jane McLellan said...

You're making great progress! I love the yellow, it really does shout Spring.

Ninetta said...

It's beautiful like a sun!

Jenn said...

Your Renulek's Spring Doily looks great so far :).

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Those colors are so cheerful! I hope you have a great tatting day!

God's Kid said...

Thank you so much everyone!!! I sure can't wait to finish this!! :)

Fox said...

So cheery and bright! And you are almost there! : ))

God's Kid said...

Thanks Fox!! :)