Wednesday, February 3, 2016

2015 25 Motif Challenge # 12 Four Patch

As easy as this looks, it is definitely a challenge for me.  
And, I know it's wrong, but I will try again sometime.
This is Four Patch from the book Tatted-Quilt-Squares by Billie Heisler.
When I first saw this book I wanted it immediately, but....it has sat until now.
(I don't want to run and double check so...) I believe this is 
tatted in size 20 Lizbeth Western Sunset, and Lilac Med.
It's kind of a sad looking piece, but I did try!
I have trouble with picots and joins on the second side of split rings!!!
Well....still working on challenge pieces. 
Have 2 troublesome butterflies to figure out yet.
I solved a little bit of the butterfly mystery of the one I am working on..ok, 
trying to work on, back to studying!
Have a great day!!  And some tatting too!!  :)

2 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Phew, you are tackling projects that boggle the mind! Good for you.

God's Kid said...

Thanks Jane!! :) I feel that I need to challenge myself more and that if I am going to continue in the 25 Motif Challenge the projects should challenge me. :)