Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Requesting Help!

No picture because I need help.
My challenge piece is a challenge.
I am trying to tat a butterfly from Rozella  Linden's Tatted Butterfly Garden book...
link to picture of cover:
I chose the orange butterfly on the cover(top left), and from what I can tell it's on page 19.  
I tatted the wing on that page, but was lost when I tatted the chain of 16 and joined to the beginning as the diagram shows, but unsure do to the directions, and about the 3R St. which I think go to a center body, but it doesn't say to tat any.  And then getting to the bottom wing I notice there are more chains than are on the wing so I am not sure where to go from here(although, I do like the wing-could use work on that Celtic knot part, but it's pretty).  :)
If anyone has this book and has tatted these gorgeous butterflies, I would appreciate the help!!!  :)
Thanks!

4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Believe it or not, I don't have that book. I hope you're able to figure it out.

God's Kid said...

I haven't seen anyone with this book, but I have been so intrigued by it since I first saw it and it's been sitting ever since I got it(well, looked at many times, but not used until now). Plus, I also have the one with the Hairpin Butterflies and it looks like I may run into the same situation with that book. It's hard because I think all these butterflies are gorgeous!!! :)

SWtrompeter said...

Sorry, I don't have that book, but I hope you either get it figured out or someone who DOES have it can help you.

God's Kid said...

Thank you!! :)