Friday, May 13, 2016

Center of tiny cross pendant

I was thinking while tatting the tiny cross yesterday that the top
and center would make a wonderful pendant.
Here is what I did today.  Tatting is much better 
today!!!  :)
Tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Salmon Med.
with tiny muted purple beads.
Have a great day and hopefully enjoy some tatting!!!  :)
I think I am going to created a blog just for Christmas
knowing my hubby can find this one and also
knowing he just showed some lady it the other day
trying to explain tatting and showing my work. 
I don't want him to see the other Christmas gifts so
those who know how to find my other blogs
look for a Christmas secrets one.  :)


9 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That looks really pretty! I like the purple beads!

God's Kid said...

Thanks Diane!! :)

muskaan said...

Very pretty. I wish the 4 little off-set rings were more visible in the pattern - they are what makes it special for me.
Found your secret blog & have added it to my list so I can follow along :-)

Fox said...

SOOO pretty!

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

So cute. Make sure we know where to find that Christmas blog. I don't want to miss seeing any of your projects.

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very much!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

Oh I love the arrangement of beads, so very nice

Jane McLellan said...

That's sweet! It is difficult to work secret projects for people we live with!!

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!! :)
Madtatter80, I just put them on the joins and then when I finished I realized that the center beads make an "x". Interesting what we learn when we try something!! :)
Yes Jane it is!!!!! :)