Friday, May 27, 2016

Finally....round # 8 done!

Straight from the shuttles and "thrown" onto the 
scanner.  Here is round 8 of Renulek's Spring 2016 
doily.  As you can see, I didn't get it to lay straight.
There is a lot of ruffling in this round(pretty when
you look at it, but not needed in this doily).  :)
Well...my hubby wants to go fishing with his friend
after he gets home tomorrow, if the weather is nice.
That means I will have tatting time!!!!  :)
And since we don't do anything for Memorial Day
I believe I will have tatting time then too!!!  :)
Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend for 
those who celebrate it, and for those who don't
just have a wonderful tatting weekend(if possible)!!  :)

14 comments:

Carla said...

beautiful doily!

muskaan said...

Good for you - all that tatting time will steamroll your Christmas doilies :-)
Renulek has assured that the ruffling will settle after a few more rounds, and all her doily patterns do prove that .

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Absolutely stunning!

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

You are well ahead of me and it's looking very good.

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much everyone!! :)
muskaan, I can't work on those doilies while my hubby is around so they have to wait till week days while he is out. :) But, I might be able to work on a challenge piece!! :)
Eliz, I am sure you will catch up!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Can't see ruffles, it looks good. Hope there's plenty of tatting time ahead.

SWtrompeter said...

It looks beautiful! You have chosen such lovely colors, too. I am SO far behind on this one, but eventually I will catch up to everyone.

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!!! :)
Jane, thanks for closing your eyes!! :)
SWtrompeter, can't wait to see yours!!! :)

Michelle said...

Looking wonderful!!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Michelle!!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful doily, hope you enjoyed your tatting time
We have a bank holiday this weekend in the UK
Margaret

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!!! :) I haven't gotten back to my spring doily due to finding out about a birthday and rushing to tat a necklace for the birthday lady!!! :) I will post that when it's finished! :)

Jen said...

Your doily looks fabulous! I haven't touched my tatting in long time (I'm probably going to have to give myself a refresher course ;o)

God's Kid said...

Thank you so much Jen!! :) I sure hope you get to tatting again!! :)