Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Improved twin

Ok, so...I was not as happy with the first owl 
bracelet, so I made a couple of small changes 
and I think I like it better.  It actually is a tiny 
bit longer, but to me the tatting looks a bit 
thicker and neater.
Again, it's Lizbeth size 40 black.
I ran out of thread on the shuttle at one point and 
had to add more, then I freaked out when I spotted 
a huge mistake of a missing ring & chain with a 
bead between owls.  The repair was no easy fix 
and I am hoping it's not visible(thankfully, not to 
non-tatters!).  :)
Hope you had a wonderful day and some tatting too!!  :)

4 comments:

Jane Eborall said...

So you DO give two hoots. Sick jokes stop here!

Jane McLellan said...

Sweetest owls!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I can't see the fix from here! ;-) Both are beautiful!

God's Kid said...

Jane, that is ok I think I need the jokes today!! :)
Thank you everyone!!! :)