Thursday, December 1, 2016

A Christmas surprise for our younger granddaughter

Our younger granddaughter asked for a charm bracelet 
made with these charms(since she saw them sitting 
around last time she was here).  So, last night as I 
was thinking about her request for me to make her 
necklaces and bracelets for Christmas, I searched 
for a good color to go well with these.
This is size 20 Over the Rainbow HDT from 
Custom Cotton Etc. on Etsy-  link here:
Oh, I guess I should tell you this is my design.  It's 
my Simple Fidgety Bookmark pattern: bookmark 
shown here:
 Now all I have to do is sew in the ends and add a lobster 
claw clasp.  It's long so she can "grow" into it.  :)
Have a wonderfully blessed day and enjoy 
tatting!!!  :)

11 comments:

Bernice said...

What a wonderful idea. Lovely charm bracelet.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Bernice!! :)

muskaan said...

Charming !!!!

God's Kid said...

Thank you muskaan!!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That's an adorable bracelet!

Madtatter80 said...

It's great and the little charms are fun and perfect for the color thread too💟

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely charm bracelet, she will love it

Jane McLellan said...

I love the way the thread colour echoes the charms - lovely bracelet!

Ninetta said...

What a sweet bracelet! She will love it :)

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much everyone!! :)

God's Kid said...

Thank you Fox!!! :) I can't wait till she receives it!!! :)