Friday, December 16, 2016

Guess what I just inherited.....


My in-laws just dropped by and my mother-in-law 
said that her friend(who knows I tat) sent these 
threads and said that "I needed them".  
She is a very sweet lady and I am blessed!!  :)
Right now I am working on the start of next year's 
challenge(first to finish this years-late), and the gold 
thread in this bag is calling me(love the sparkles)!
I think these are all size 10, but I just got them 
and quick too a picture before running out of light 
(I used the flash too) so that I could show you!  :)
Happy tatting everyone!!!  :)


9 comments:

Cindy said...

Ah, lucky you! It's so fun to know people think of us when they have treasures we 'need'!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Cindy! I agree! :)

Bernice said...

Oh that size 10 thread will come in handy when trying a new pattern or perhaps Marilee's new book all in size 10 thread. I have been gifted tatting thread and it has been some of my favorite balls to tat with. You cannot get the color or quality of some of the older threads. There is always something to be thankful for.

God's Kid said...

Thanks for the comment Bernice!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

I see red and green. All thread sizes are wonderful to see and there will be a use for them all. So nice when people think of you congratulations 😀🎄😀

God's Kid said...

Thank you Madtatter80!!! :)

muskaan said...

wow Santa's come early to your home :-))) Enjoy this thoughtful gift and hopefully we will get to see the projects

Jane McLellan said...

Ooh, that's a kind and thoughtful gift, enjoy!

God's Kid said...

Thank you both! :)