Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Merry Christmas from here

Hi tatters, I don't have any tatting to show, but today I did 
work a little on my Spring doily.
I want to let you know that I probably won't be back to the blogs 
until after the new year.  
My mom is dying and I have been all wrapped up in taking care 
of her and many things I know nothing about.
I have been at the hospital with her every day since we had to 
break into her house and find her.  I don't have time for much 
while trying to make sure she is kept comfortable and pain free.  
I just know I am missing out on a lot of beautiful tatting, 
and I want you all to know that I would comment, but 
it's not possible with this situation.
Please have a very Merry Christmas, and a blessed  and 
Happy New Year!!!  :)
~Sue

10 comments:

SWtrompeter said...

So sorry to hear about your mom. I will be praying for you all.
StephanieW

Fox said...

Thinking about you, Sue, and sending hugs. ❤️

Robin Perfetti said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and your mom.

Jane McLellan said...

I can't really wish you a merry Christmas, but I wish you the inner strength you need to do the best for your mum. Sending a virtual hug.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I am so sorry to read this about your mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I pray for her comfort.

Michelle said...

Some things are a LOT more important than tatting. (I know, really?) But seriously, please spend your time doing what is right for her and you. We know that you are there and will come back. Please know that you and your whole family are in our prayers. We will welcome you back whenever is right for you.

Ninetta said...

hugs

Margarets designer cards said...

I am so sorry to hear your news, I hope your Christmas will at least be less stressful
Life gets in the way of all the things we want to do but be rest assured I am thinking of you, sending you a hug
Take care

Sarah said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. Keeping you & your family in my prayers.

God's Kid said...

Thank you all! I had a moment to stop by wishing to view all the things I am missing, but I really don't have the time. Mom is still alive, but from what they say it's really bad. I thank you all for the thoughts and prayers!!! I have had a little time to work on the Spring Doily while waiting around at the hospital, but they moved her to a nursing home which isn't nice and there is no room to bring anything so, we just sit and wait and then leave and pray. May you all be blessed!!!! ~Sue