Thursday, June 29, 2017

White Ice Drop earrings

Tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Snow White, and I 
wanted to add some tiny iridescent beads I had, 
but I forgot to add them to the ball thread first, 
so....I pulled the ball thread through the tiny beads 
then slipped the shuttle through the loop, slightly 
snugged the bead into place and then tatted the 
rest of the chain.  Not what I wanted, but it's ok.
I have also added a few more motifs to the 
tablecloth and will post a picture soon.
Happy Tatting!!!  :)

6 comments:

Fox said...

VERY nice! 😊💕

God's Kid said...

Thank you!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

Wow I bet no one has made white ones with all the ones made so far and you would be the first ha ha ha :0

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

So elegant! It's easy to see that you are hooked on Ice Drops... a good addiction, don't you think?

Jane McLellan said...

Ooh, these are really icy ice drops! Lovely.

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so much!!! :)