Saturday, July 15, 2017

Had a fabulous day with Tollway Tatters!!!!!!!

Tollway Tatters Blast!!! :)
Here is the best picture I could get of everyone working!
 Next, is Ana's project from one of Yarnplayer's books.
It's like a hair scrunchie and the colors are so beautiful!!!
 Here is Barb on the left and Ana on the right.
 Next is Denise checking out the fly rod fishing pole 
she just got, and she did tat too!!
 Here is a start to one of the projects Denise worked on.
 This is Barb's project-quite elegant!!
 And here's Barb working on it.
 This is Diane's project, her new Tudor Rose Ice Drop!!! 
Love it!!!!!!!!!
 And here is Diane at work tatting!!!
 Here is Sue Anna talking, but she did work on 
a beautiful pair of Steampunk Earrings from 
Yarnplayer's designs.
 And I had to show you her beautiful earrings she 
was wearing, which are more Yarnplayer designs. 
 I brought along the tablecloth I am tatting, and 
worked on it, adding about 4 more motifs to it.
 And, this is a tatter who just joined us today.  Her 
name is Mary, and she was busy needle tatting a 
design she was creating(sorry, I didn't get a picture).
 And, just before I had to leave, Diane pulled out her 
Renulek Spring Doily and I had to get a picture-
it's very elegant!!!!!!!!!!!  :)
So....that was the fun I had today.
I got home and have already baked the brownies 
for tomorrow's lunch and have to get the lasagna 
ready for 20 people, so.....it's more cooking before bed 
and up at 5am to cook it fully.
Have a fabulous weekend, and 
Happy Tatting!!!!!!!!!!  :)

8 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

It looks a brilliant day, as always I wish I could join in, just a big pond between us

Jane McLellan said...

Busy weekend for you, but great fun!

Madtatter80 said...

Wow I am little jealous looks like a fun time for all and everyone's tatting looks so good one day I hope to go to one in my community :) thanks for the pictures makes great fun to view on Sunday :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It was a wonderful day!

muskaan said...

Great pics and all round tatting !
Those earrings look very cute :-)
So glad you all had a great time again :-D

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very much!!! :)

Sally Kerson said...

Great pictures, how I love seeing tatters enjoy time together also recognise a few faces!!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Sally!! :)
When I first learned about tatting, I would see the pictures online and love to see all the tatters and the projects, and now I get to be a part of it from time to time.