Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Anyone remember???

Well, I finally tatted a second Woodland Medallion by Robin 
It's tatted in size 20 Lizbeth Christmas Delight.
I didn't do it justice because I used just 1 shuttle 
and a ball, but I believe it should be tatted with 2 
shuttles. 
Well, it was for my personal challenge.
This is #7 of my tatted ornaments to fill my ornament stand, 
hopefully by Christmas!!!

First the top looking down on it while it's on the stand...

Next, is the side showing the open space it makes.
Our daughter says it reminds her of diamonds.

Next is the tatting joined at the corners.

And finally, the bottom, where you can see the 
Woodland Medallion square pretty well.  :)
Please forgive the annoying reflections!!!
Hope you are having a wonderful day!!
I haven't been feeling too great today so just 
little things are getting accomplished, but I 
have already tatted something else, and next is 
the second of it to make a pair....of what??
You shall soon see!  ;)



3 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Interesting angles! I was a bit baffled by the top one, but I get it now. Well done, very pretty diamonds.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Beautiful! I don't find the reflections annoying at all. I think they're fascinating!

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!!! :)