Thursday, October 19, 2017

3 Pairs of Ice Drop Earrings

I finished the first pair today, and found the other 
two had been done and waiting for ends to be sewn 
in and findings to be added, so....they are now all 
done!!!
 First pair finished today is tatted in size 40 Lizbeth 
Autumn Spice with small glass beads.
 Next pair are plastic purple beads about the same 
size as normal Ice Drop "gems", and size 40 
Lizbeth Elderberry Jam.
 Next pair again are small glass beads, and size 40 
Lizbeth Autumn Apple Pie.
Well, now what to start or finish????
Have a wonderful day, and hopefully some tatting too!!

8 comments:

muskaan said...

These are all so cute and yummy colours :-)
The top one is my favourite pattern

Michelle said...

These really are lovely! Combinations great!

Jane McLellan said...

Someone is going to be very well dressed in those! Yes, I have that feeling at the moment too, what shall I work on next?

God's Kid said...

Thank you all very much!!! :)
Jane, I settled on filling the request of our younger granddaughter who wants a small set of my dreamcatcher earrings-she chose the color already. I have one done. :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful ice drop earrings,

God's Kid said...

Thank you!! :)

Fox said...

Wonderful - all!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Fox!! :)