Friday, March 2, 2018

Tatting to show

Well, I didn't get all the ends sewn in before adding 
more motifs, but each side on the thinner end of 
the tablecloth is now even again and thicker.
 On the left side you see the end which is the thicker 
end and I don't have too much more to go to finally 
have the whole thing the same width, and then I will 
have to progress to the size of the table from there
(years from now maybe??).
 I had a need for 2 crosses for one of the ministries we 
are in so I tatted Elaine P. Gan's My Portion Cross.
First in size 40 Lizbeth Snow White.
 Second in DMC Metallic(which is not 
so nice to deal with, but I ran out of 
white and this one is for a man.  There 
is an error which I am hoping isn't 
noticeable, plus this thread doesn't 
like to lay flat(good thing I will be 
sewing it down).  :)
Hope your day is fabulous and filled
with tatting!!! :)

6 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

Wow forgot how beautiful your table cloth was. Wish I lived closer, I'd help you finish those ends :)
The crosses are very nice I so struggle with metallic, you did good!

Jane McLellan said...

Wow, your tablecloth looks good already! Beautiful crosses, the recipients will be thrilled.

Ninetta said...

Beautiful tablecloth! And lovely cross!

muskaan said...

The lace looks so pretty rolled up !
nice tatting projects all round.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Gorgeous tatting as usual! I don't see the mistake, but I try not to look for them!

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very, very much!!! :)