Monday, April 16, 2018

Correction to the previous post.....

Tatters heartbreak here.  I was questioned as to 
whether that was row 9 or not, and after careful 
checking I realized I messed up and tatted an extra 
row of chains, and then checked my stitch count on 
the row before and found out it was off.  So.....
I will be re-tatting row 9 after cutting off 2 rows.
I tell everyone I teach on Sundays that I am human 
and I prove it every day!!!!  ;)
Back to the shuttles between housework today!

4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Oh no, I feel your pain!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane!! Actually that pain was quite minor, and I am so thankful that it didn't happen on larger rounds!!! ;)

Margarets designer cards said...

Oh no it was looking so good,
I missed your last couple of posts I'm behind with commenting

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!!! :)