Saturday, May 5, 2018

Another "doily" suncatcher

This design is from the center of the Cathedral Doily
I am test tatting for Elaine P. Gan.  I love the design 
and it seems to go well in suncatchers.
This is size 40 Lizbeth Ocean Sunset with Preciosa 
Crystal Components (bicone beads) from Firemountaingems 
and an acrylic ring(my daughter gets these rings from 
buying fancy scarves(which she doesn't end up 
wearing).  ;)
 Love it in the light to see the beads!
 And this is to show the size difference in them all.
The first is a metal bangle bracelet, the other 2 are 
the acrylic rings.
Happy Tatting and have a great weekend!!! :)

6 comments:

Kathy Niklewicz said...

You have an incredible talent for creating sun catchers! They are all beautiful examples, and the latest one from the Cathedral Doily is exquisite in the window! It's a clever way to use bangle bracelets (plus beads) and to feature center sections of larger doilies, which are often very pretty designs themselves.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very pretty! Scarves are so pretty, but I get too warm if I wear them. I never liked the plastic rings as a scarf holder. They are much more useful as a sun catcher!

Jane McLellan said...

Fabulous suncatchers, the acrylic ring works well.

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very much!!!! :)

muskaan said...

These are all so beautiful !!!
I still have to catch up on all your posts, but the projects are eye-catching :-)

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much muskaan!!! :) I know you are almost always very busy designing so don't worry!!